Free shipping7 new from $14.97
Free shipping2 new from $21.95
When it comes to caring for your baby’s precious skin, you shouldn’t have to make compromises. That’s why we made Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes—our only wipe made with 99% pure water and a touch of premium cotton. Caring for your baby’s precious skin is at the heart of our chosen ingredients. That’s why Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes do not contain alcohol*, dyes, parabens or fragrances. The remaining 1% of ingredients includes dermatologically tested cleansers and pH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby’s skin. Aqua Pure wipes are safe for use on newborn babies’ skin—including bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces. *No ethanol or drying alcohol
Features •Flash-friendly, yellow-based powder, with no ashy flashback. •Light-weight, finely-milled loose translucent powder won't crease or clog pores. •Blends naturally into your skin and does not oxidize or turn orange over time. •A little goes a long way, so it will last a long time even with everyday use. •BUTTERCUP for medium-deep skin tones and BUTTERCUP LIGHT for light skin tones. How to avoid makeup "flashback". In bright lighting or with flash photography, your face can end up with an awful white cast and look a different color from your body. This is because your makeup is not flashback-safe. You can avoid looking like a frosted doughnut in photos and selfies using Buttercup Powder. Buttercup is completely flash-friendly so you never look chalky or ashy regardless of the intensity of the lighting. How to "bake" your makeup. •Apply your favorite liquid, cream or cream-to-powder foundation to even out your skin tone. •Apply and blend a full-coverage concealer...
Free shipping8 new from $1.99
Easy one stroke application glides on smoothly without tugging or pulling. The Prestige Eyebrown Pencil comes in a sleek silver barrel with quick-reference color matched end. Use Prestige Sharpener #6002 for best results.